Master stress so you can take on the demands of everyday life. Medium roasted Fair-Trade Colombian coffee pairs with organic ashwagandha and tulsi extract so you can find balance. Whether you French Press, pour-over, or use a drip coffee maker, every caramel-y sip will help you keep calm and carry on.
Before you picked up this coffee, it was organically grown in world’s highest coastal mountain range: Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta in Colombia. With elevations up to 18,700 feet above sea level and very heavy rainfall, this custom blend of medium roasted Arabica beans has a smooth caramel, buttery flavor.
Ashwagandha and Tulsi are two powerful herbs, trusted and revered for centuries in Ayurveda for their ability to help you fight occasional stress, and find balance. Combined with smooth medium-roast fair-trade coffee beans you’ll feel good about. No matter how many alerts are blowing up your phone, you can tackle what matters most with a calm attitude.
- Replace your regular old cup of coffee
- Made with 100% organic single-origin Arabica coffee beans
- Features organic adaptogens Ashwagandha, Tulsi, Eleuthero, Chaga
- Enhance with your choice of nut milk or natural sweetener
- Blend in coconut oil or ghee for a creamier texture