Liver is nature’s most concentrated source of Vitamin A and is a vital nutrient for skin health. Vital Proteins’ Beef Liver is sourced from grass-fed cows from New Zealand to ensure a natural, high quality, and sustainable source of this ancient nutritional powerhouse.
- Whole Nutrition: Supports healthy hair, skin and nails, collagen and protein metabolism, energy levels, digestion, and more.
- Heart and Brain Healthy: Contains abundant amounts of Vitamins A and B12 which support heart health and brain function.
- Whole30 Approved: Packed with vital nutrients to reach your goals.
Beef Liver, Gelatin Capsule
HOW TO USE
- Supplement to promote healthy skin, hair and nails
- Add to improve collagen and protein metabolism
- Sustain or improve overall energy levels
what is beef liver?
Rich in micronutrients like B12 and Copper, beef liver plays a vital role in the body ensuring healthy skin and hair, strong bones, collagen synthesis, and a healthy immune function.
key features & attributes
- High in Vitamin A, B12, and Copper.
- Sourced from Pasture-Raised, Grass-fed New Zealand Beef.