Vital Proteins’ Mocha Collagen Creamer is a healthy, delicious addition to your morning cup of joe. It has healthy fats from organic coconut milk, plus 10 grams of collagen peptides sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine. Paleo friendly and Whole30 Approved, our Mocha Creamer is free of dairy, soy, carrageenan, gluten, artificial sweeteners, and added sugars.
- Healthy Fat: Our Mocha Collagen Creamer includes 9g of healthy fat from organic coconut milk powder. (FYI, coconut is an excellent source of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), making it great for energy production.)
- Bioavailable: The creamer contains our signature Collagen Peptides, which are easily digested and absorbed by the body.
- Beneficial: Collagen’s amino acids provide the building blocks for hair, skin, nails, bones, joints, and other connective tissues.
Collagen Peptides, Organic Coconut Milk Powder, Natural Mocha Flavor, Natural Cocoa Flavor, Organic Bamboo Shoot Extract, Organic Acacia Fiber
HOW TO USE
Mix into any hot liquid or for a cold beverage, fill your glass 1/4 of the way with hot liquid and mix for 30 seconds, top with ice and continue to add liquid such as coffee or tea. Bake into oatmeal, desserts and pastries, including Mocha Banana Bread Check out more recipes on Vital Proteins blog!
what are collagen creamers?
Our Collagen Creamers are delicious stirred into a cup of coffee, but they do much more than that, too! They are the perfect way to add collagen to all of your baked goods and breakfast foods. With 10g of collagen per serving, they help promote healthy hair, skin, nails, bones and joints.
key features & attributes
- 10g of protein from collagen peptides
- Blends easily into coffees and teas
- 9g of healthy fats from MCT-rich coconut milk
- Paleo friendly and Whole30 Approved