Vital Proteins Marine Collagen is made from the scales of fresh, non-gmo, wild-caught white fish and is highly bio-available, digestible and soluble in cold water.
- Beneficial: Helps promote youthful skin, healthier hair, stronger nails, joint health, and bone health.
- Bioavailable: Digested and absorbed by the body quickly for maximum benefits.
- Easy to Use: Soluble in hot or cold liquids, including coffee, smoothies, and baked goods.
collagen peptides (from wild caught whitefish)
HOW TO USE
- Stir into your favorite beverages
- Add to smoothies as a protein booster, like this Watermelon Collagen Smoothie
- Mix with oatmeal, soups, or sauces
- Check out more recipes the Vital Proteins blog!
what is collagen?
Vital Proteins’ Marine Collagen is easily digested and soluble in cold or hot liquids, and one to two scoops a day is all you need! Adding a scoop of Collagen Peptides to food or beverages gives you the boost you need to support healthy hair, skin, nails, bone and joint health, muscle recovery, and more.
key features & attributes
- 12g collagen per serving – supports overall health and wellness**
- 1 simple ingredient – collagen peptides from whitefish
- Free of dairy, gluten, and sugar – Whole30 Approved and Paleo friendly