Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen is sourced from high-quality Japanese matcha green tea and grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine hide to ensure top quality and maximum nutritional benefit.
- Bioavailable: Collagen is easily digested and absorbed by the body.
- Rich in Antioxidants: Matcha contains 137 times the amount of antioxidants as other green teas.
- Beneficial: Helps to improve hair, skin, nails and joints, ligaments, tendons.
- Easy to Use: No complicated preparation required! Simply dissolve into an 8 oz. glass of cold or hot water.
Bovine Hide Collagen Peptides, Matcha, Coconut Water Powder
HOW TO USE
Stir into water, coconut milk, or other beverages Add to smoothies as protein and antioxidant booster Add into dessert or pastry recipes that call for matcha powder
what is matcha collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body, and helps support the health of all the body’s connective tissues. Meanwhile, matcha green tea boasts a huge number of antioxidants and also contains beneficial chlorophyll. When the powers of matcha are paired with our Collagen Peptides, it’s a match(a) made in heaven!
key features & attributes
- 10g of collagen per serving sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine.
- L-theanine provides a calm, steady sense of alertness without the crashing effects of caffeine.
- Whole30 Approved and free of dairy, gluten, added sugars, and artificial flavors.