Trimethylglycine (TMG), or Betaine, is an amazing addition to a nutritional program.
- Not synthetic origin like most TMG on the market! Derived from Non-GMO sugar beets grown in Europe.
- Its main function is that of a methyl donor to provide the body with enhanced detoxification ability and energy production.
- TMG may also support SAMe levels by breaking down dangerous homocysteine into methionine for SAMe production. Much less expensive than synthetic SAMe products!
- Most people do not make enough methyl groups such as TMG. The reason is often due to heavy metal toxicity, stress, infections, or other chronic disease.
- TMG consists of 3 methyl groups (CH3) joined to one molecule of the amino acid glycine. Methyl groups play a vital role in the health of the liver and kidneys. Glycine is important for collagen production, rest and alertness.
- TMG may support the balance of the autonomic nervous system. Many people have a sympathetic (fight or flight) dominant nervous system where digestion and rejuvenation abilities are compromised.
Usage: 1/2-1 tsp 1-2 times per day in water or juice. 1 tsp = 3000mg. Can be also added to spring water to revitalize and increase taste.
Ingredients: Non-GMO Beet-Derived Betaine Anhydrous (TMG)